Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'll let the roofers replace the tin with epdm rubber. I could try and go with galvanized, but I heard good things about that rubber.

Tiiiin roof rusted! Can anyone tell me what kind of gutter this is exactly? I've been told it's a yankee gutter a french gutter a box gutter ( I dont' think so ) or should I just call it a built in gutter? I'd like to try and fix the soffit as best I can so that a roofer can line them with EPDM rubber roofing. I want to fix the pitch by replacing the supports underneath which are all rotted and cause the foof to lay flat instead of a v shaped pattern. If anyone knows of something better than the rubber roofing please let me know.